State of the art testing is now available to clients throughout the United States. The tests are sent directly to the clients home for convenience and privacy. The complete kit
arrives with all the supplies and instructions for the client to administor and ship to the lab. Most tests are a simple saliva, urine sample or a blood spot.
No nurse, no waiting rooms, no appointments – simple and convenient. Depending on the clients needs, there are many other specialized tests that can be run. Prices are determined by the lab and payment is made directly to the lab via credit card.
Adrenal stress index (Asi): Comphrensive profile of how well your body responds to stress. This test assesses the factors that contribute to weight gain, fatigue, depression, skin regeneration, thyroid function, panic disorders, decreased immunity, muscle and joint pain, bone health and insomnia.
The test measures:
• Cortisol to evaluate the stress response
• Insulin to investigate blood sugar control
• DHEA to determine stress adaptation
• Secretory Iga to evaluate toll on immunity
• 17-OH Progesterone which determines adrenal reserve
• Gluten antibodies which identifies grain intolerance
Female Hormone Profile (FHP): Comprehensive hormone profile to assess menstrual problems,
dysmenorrhea, endometriosis, fibroids, early osteoporosis, thinning hair, cycle irregularities, functional infertility, hirsutism, sleep irregularities,
weight control, cravings, migraine headaches and PMS.
The test measure can measure:
Many other markers can be tested as well, including a Full Thyroid Panel, Cholesterol Panel, Vit D Status and more!
This convenient test requires no blood draws; therefore, no repeated clinic visits. The fee for saliva hormone testing is less than that of 2 blood tests.
Male Hormone Profile (mHP): Comprehensive hormone profile to assess symptoms of male andropause which is believed to be a reduction in testosterone and other androgens. Concerns of aging men include
Vigor: loss of sennse of well being, alteration in behavioral patterns, irritability and nervousness, difficulty concentrating, change in sleep habits and depression
Virility: decline in sexual function and interest, diminished libido and erectile dysfunction Vitality: decrease in muscle mass, strength and bone mass, decrease in hair density and reduction in masculinity.
The test can measure:
Food Allergy (Bloodspot™ IgG Food Antibody Profile): A comprehensive profile which measures levels of IgG antibodies specific to 94 commonly offending foods plus a Candida antibody as well. It clearly identifies those foods that may be causing health problems.
A person may eat a food for several days before developing a reaction to it; therefore, they may not realize the link between the food and their symptoms. These “hidden” food allergies are caused by increasing IgG antibody blood levels in reaction to specific foods. Often the offenders are
frequently eaten foods that are hard to avoid, such as milk, corn, and wheat.
Food sensitivities can occur at any age, triggering many different symptoms, compromise the immune system and produce many health challenges contributing to a variety of disorders including:
• Constipation & Diarrhea • Migraine
• Gas & Bloating • Skin problems
• Difficulty losing weight • Rheumatoid arthritis
• Fatigue • Recurrent sinus and respiratory problems
• ADD/ADHD • Recurrent ear infections
This test is especially beneficial for children who present frequent runny nose including excess mucous in the throat and nose, and/or exhibit symptoms of ADD / ADHD.
Comprehensive Metabolic Profile (4 stages): Takes the guess work out of proper individual supplementation. Each patient receives a customized supplement protocol based on their test results.
1. Metabolic Analysis measures 39 key organic acids to evaluate gastrointestinal function, cellular energy production, neurotransmitter processing, and functional need for vitamins, minerals, and co-factors. This evaluates factors for:
• Vitamin & mineral deficiencies • Gastrointestinal distress
• Chronic digestive problems • Degenerative conditions
• Yeast overgrowth (Candida) • Impaired blood sugar metabolism
• Cognitive impairment • Body’s breakdown of fats & production of cholesterol
• Chronic fatigue
2. Food Allergy Analysis: See Food Allergy (Bloodspot™ IgG Food Antibody Profile- 30 foods)
3. Oxidative Stress Analysis is a sensitive assessment utilizing challenge substances to evaluate the bodys’ oxidative stress status, antioxidant reserve and interrelationship with liver detoxification. Oxidative stress at the cellular level results from many factors, including exposure to alcohol, medications, trauma, cold, toxins or radiation. Although the biochemical significance of oxidative stress has been proven in relation to a vast range of degenerative disorders, including cancer, diabetes, premature aging, Alzheimer’s and many others, until recently it has been difficult to assess its impact upon individuals and then measure effectiveness of therapeutic intervention.
4. Fatty Acids Analysis measures key omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids and calculates key indicators to establish your optimal balance. Trans fatty acids—the “bad” oils in processed foods—are also measured. This evaluates risks of inflammation, immune supression and free radical damage.